Careers at SWR
Careers at SWROur People Matter
Our business culture is to ensure the personal development of all employees is prioritised, whilst working together to improve performance and meet the company’s current and future objectives. We provide an environment that challenges staff positively without “limiting” potential and provide the appropriate levels of leadership, support and guidance. We are always interested to hear from people who feel they can help us meet our company goals. If you are interested in working at SWR please feel free to send us your C.V.
For all applications, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Job Type:
- Hemel Hempstead
- £50k plus performance related bonus
About the Role & SWR Balustrade
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking an experienced sales manager to head up and grow our Balustrade division. You’ll have the autonomy to lead, shape and grow this business area, which makes this an exciting opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated professional with ambitions to go beyond and build something amazing.
SWR Balustrade supplies, fabricates, and installs a range of Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Glass Balustrade Systems with the simple mission of ‘Going Beyond’ for our customers. With ambitious growth plans in place, we’re looking to aggressively grow and seek new business through partnerships and by targeting Architects, Property Developers or Fabricators. We also deal with selective Builders Merchants/Wholesales and would like to grow our B2B key accounts.
You will have a proven track record and a minimum of 5 years’ B2C/B2B experience operating at this level and will be technically minded with experience selling/managing construction related products to a wide range of customer types. You will work closely with the board/senior management team to open new up new and exciting opportunities.
Ultimately, you will possess a keen desire to help SWR deliver on our ethos to Go Beyond, in everything we do.
- Some of your key responsibilities would include:
- Bringing in new business from existing and new clients
- Leading, inspiring and coaching the team to achieve set business objectives
- Working with our operations team to manage, implement and deliver successful projects
- Taking the lead on technical knowledge and compliance within the division
- Responsibility and management of sales targets, profit targets and divisional budgets
- Researching, proposing and recommending new opportunities – new services, products or customers
- Working with the Directors and Senior Management Team on strategies and annual plans
- Managing relationships and set expectations with sub-contractors or approved installers
- Effectively managing and resolving any customer disputes through to conclusion
- Developing your team through mentoring and quarterly performance reviews
- Positively influencing and shaping new marketing initiatives to support new business development, PR and brand awareness
- …and just as importantly, we look for these Personal Qualities
- You’ll be someone who is always looking for Solutions to ensure we always go beyond to exceed customers expectations
- Happy to adapt and go beyond the Day Job to improve
- You’ll be someone who’s reliable and truly understands the value of Teamwork
- A keen eye to detail and desire to go beyond Quality
- What’s on offer?
- A salary of up to £50,000 per year, dependant on experience, plus performance related bonus scheme
- 37.5 hours per week , 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 3.30 finish on a Friday, but we’re open to discuss flexible working arrangements
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Long service awards, including 1 extra day’s holiday for every 5 years worked.
- Christmas Shutdown
How to Apply
If the role interests you, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org